Arts in Island is the newest attraction that provides guests with an amazing opportunity to twist, tweak and turn 3D portraits into visual realities with no less than the guest himself/herself as the star of the display! A good camera, a fun companion and tons of imagination are all you need to recreate scenes of medieval past, Arabian nights and celestial what-nots. Who would have thought museum visits can be so engaging! Here are five tips to maximize your stay.
1. Don’t disregard the suggestions for photo angles. There are a few guides on the floor where you stand for some of the best shots. It’s 3D, so unless you find the spot, it won’t work. If you’re doubting, ask help from the museum staff. They know what they’re doing. Don’t let them contain your shots, however. Explore.
2. Play your part well. The portraits will come to life only when you give it your best facial expression and body language. Everyone in the museum is thinking of a unique pose, a wacky this and that that goes well with the display. So go ahead, don’t be shy! You might even set the standards for the best one for everyone to copy.
3. Be sensitive. We don’t want to monopolize a portrait. If it’s taking you too long to get that shot, rest and study it first, or find another portrait. Others are on cue to have their photos taken as well. The better option is volunteer to take the photos for them. Who knows, that might be a start of something new which you guys can work on after museum exit.
4. Bring in a lot of imagination. The obvious is boring, the common is so-so, but the novel is hip and savvy. Try multiple shots and see which one works best. Think outside the box but don’t overthink. It might kill the fun.
5. Take your time. Visit the museum when you have the luxury of time. Do not hurry. Not having enough time spoils everything. Plan your visit. Besides, the museum is here to stay. =)
Art in Island Admission Fee: Adult – PHP500, Student, Senior Citizen and PWD – PHP400
Operating Hours: Mon-Sun, 9:30AM-9:30PM
Address: 175 15th Ave. Brgy. Socorro, Cubao, Quezon City
Contact No.: (02) 421-1356 E-mail: email@example.com