Challenges and Solutions
For the past decade, the U.S. has been home to a settled population of 11 million undocumented immigrants.
- Low-income population with limited access to jobs offering health insurance. Excluded from federally funded insurance (Medicare, Medicaid).
- Health care access relies heavily on federal provisions for emergency medical treatment (EMTALA) and for safety-net clinics.
- Lack of insurance plus explicit exclusions severely limits access to non-emergency medical services beyond primary care clinics.
- Outcomes data suggest that investment in non-emergency services prevents costly defaults to emergency provisions.
- Ethical and practical uncertainties arise for professionals when policy does not support the delivery of standard medical care.
- Local solutions include investments in coordinating public hospitals and clinics with nonprofit community health centers to provide reliable low-cost care.
- State solutions include use of state-funded Medicaid mechanisms to provide coverage or reimbursement for needed services.
- Federal policies prioritizing deportation add new uncertainties for professionals, organizations, and communities.
What We Do
Tamiya Toyota Hilux Extra Cab (CC-01) Power Bundle
- Thrud the Barbarian with Female Admirer Warhammer Citadel 1980s
- Trumpeter 1 48 J-7G Fighter
- SCALEXTRIC Slot Car C3825A 1950s Maserati 250F Anniv Collection Car No.5
- Puzzle Mates 1039 Portapuzzle Deluxe 1000 Jigsaw Accessory Top Quality
- AUTOart 77441 77442 77443 77444 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R KPGC10 model road cars 1 18
- Dinky No 173 Nash Rambler Very good boxed
- Issue Brief: Migrants’ Lives, Immigration Policy, and Ethics Work (2018)
- Issue Brief: Christen Husky (61) (SEA-180)Span - 79.9ins (203cm) ,.99 SRP, UK Model shop (2018)
- Issue Brief: Beyond Breaking News: Ways of Seeing Migrants and Their Children (2018)
- Issue Brief: Health Care Access for Undocumented Immigrants under the Trump Administration (updated February 2017)
- Report: Undocumented Immigrants and Access to Health Care in New York City: Identifying Fair, Effective, and Sustainable Local Solutions (2015)
- Issue Brief: Tamiya 47374 Ferrari F312T2 F104W F1 RC Kit - DEAL BUNDLE with STEERWHEEL Radio (2014) (Chart: Prenatal Care: State-Level Policy Provisions, Slide Set: Access to Prenatal Care Teaching Tool)
- Report: Undocumented Patients: Undocumented Immigrants & Access to Health Care (2013)
- Issue Brief: Undocumented Immigrants in the United States: U.S. Health Policy and Access to Care (2012)
- State Policy Solutions: The Illness Experience of Undocumented Immigrants With End-stage Renal Disease (JAMA Internal Medicine, 2017)
- Local Policy Solutions: Undocumented Immigrants and Access to Health Care in New York City (2015)
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Laser cut kit|
|Theme:||rc plane plans||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Compatible Vehicle Type:||Airplanes||Model:||EMBRAER EMB-120 BRASILIA|
|Type:||R/c Plane Short Kit||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- Searchable Database: Journal Articles, Reports, and Reporting on Undocumented Immigrants and Health Care Access
- NEW: Resource about Immigrant Health Care: Resources for Teaching and Learning About Immigrant Health Care in Health Professions Education (January 2019)
- Quick Guide to National, State, and County-Level Data and Resources: BLH Fusion 270 BNF Basic (BLH5350)
- Immigrants and Refugees at Risk: Apprentice S 15e RTF w DXE
Hubsan H109S X4 Pro FPV Drone GPS, 1080P Camera, 1 Gyro Gimbal